He hides Himself in the poor, the needy, the imprisoned…and He wants you to find Him.
I go to a church with a lot of old people.
Good news! There are no funerals this week.
Well, it's only Wednesday...
Today’s been one of those days where I’ve been on the up-and-up emotionally and cannot tell if it’s because of God, coffee, or (and this is the most likely possibility) a combination of the two.
Bethel Live (ft. Matt Stinton & Kalley Heiligenthal) | He is like
that autotune though! such spiritual!
Pros and cons of September 7th, 2014. (So far, at 12:19am.)
- Pro: It’s 73 degrees outside, and I’m sitting so-very-comfortably outside at Stabucks with my pants rolled up.
- Con: I have a lot of reading & other schoolwork I need to do today.
- Pro: I’m really interested in some of the reading, like the anthropological history of Memphis I’m currently going through.
- Con: I want to see people and drink beer and have friend time tonight, but I don’t foresee that happening.
- Pro: Church was really nice today. Our pastor gave a compelling message, and I received some genuine compliments about doing our children’s moment this morning.
I could go on, but I’m determined that today will be a good Sunday. So, yay!
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere, and that somewhere is here. Thank you, God, for Angry Orchard to make these homework marathons a bit more tolerable.
I get too emotionally involved in pulling out my grey arm hairs when I’m bored in class.
But WHY does the GRE cost $200?
I have a new Chromebook, yay!